Community Fitness Class for Parents and Children
We understand the challenges of squeezing in workouts as a busy parent and the struggle to find reliable and affordable childcare. That's why we've designed a community fitness class for parents and children aged 5-10 (*mature 4 year olds welcome)
Date & Time: Sundays, beginning February 4th at 11:15AM
Location: KG Strong, Suite B05b
What to Expect
- Build core strength together
- Practice athletic skills
- Bond with your kiddo in a fun, energetic environment
But what about the little ones under 4? We've got you covered! Beehive will provide babysitting for only $10 per hour. Want to enjoy some family playtime at Beehive before class? Your babysitting fee includes Sunday Open play! Register your children 48 hours ahead to secure a spot.
- Becomes a regular part of the KG Strong schedule from the second week of February
- Included for members
- $20 for non-members (drop-in rate)
- Babysitting at Beehive plus same day Open Play- $10 per child
Don't miss out on this opportunity to make fitness a family affair! Register now and let's move, play, and work together.