Postpartum Strength Series
Join Katie Gould, founder of KG Strong and mom of baby Elliot, for a semi-private five-week postpartum strength series starting September 28th.
This is a program for busy parents who want to regain their strength and meet the physical demands of new parenthood in an efficient and effective manner. You showed amazing strength and endurance bringing a new baby into the world, now, not only are you recovering from childbirth but you have a big ass baby you have to carry, pick up, roll around with and eventually chase after. You want to build on the strength you cultivated during your pregnancy and enjoy your time playing with your child. You know you need to strength train, but you don’t know what to do, and you really need someone to hold you accountable! We totally understand!
In this ten session series you will:
- Find the support you need for the physical and emotional challenges of new motherhood
- Helps busy moms make time for fitness in an efficient and effective manner
- Learn breathing techniques to calm the nervous system and optimize your movement
- Engage and relax the pelvic floor
- Relieve back, neck and shoulder pain
- Gain muscle, strength and energy to keep up with your growing baby!
Katie continued her resistance training program for 39 weeks of her pregnancy and returned to strength training at six weeks postpartum. With a focus on corrective exercise, breathing and core stability, she was able to safely make her way back to pullups, deadlifts, snatches and more. Now she’d like to help other moms regain their strength!
- 10 x 45 Minute Semi-Private Training sessions
- Private Facebook Group
- Core exercises to do at home
Limited to four clients!