Philadelphia’s Rooftop Yoga Classes
Rooftop Yoga at Bok
The Bok school is located at 1901 S 9th Street and yogis are instructed to enter on the 8th street side of the building. Please bring a mat, water, some sunscreen and a full-length towel. If it rains, we’ll be in the Girl’s Gym! The class will be limited and is likely to sell out, so preregistration is recommended.
When, Where, and Pricing:
Every 2nd and 4th Tuesday, starting May 14th
6PM sharp, rain or shine
$15, benefiting local non-profits
Bok Rooftop Yoga returns this summer!
Join us every 2nd and 4th Tuesday, starting May 14th, for a 60-minute class on the glorious rooftop at Bok. Classes always start at 6pm and the event is rain or shine. (We’ll just be inside in the Girls Gym if it rains!)
Each class costs $15. And we’re sending 30% of our proceeds to five different non-profits. So far we’ve got Seamaac, Friends of FDR Park, and Playworks. Nominate the 4th & 5th non-profit by posting about them on the event Discussion Board. You’ll get the chance to vote for the winning non-profit on the KG Strong Facebook page this summer!
Each class is taught by a different teacher from a variety of yoga studios around town. So far we’ve got an all-star line up…
- May 14 – Katie Gould of KG Strong + Eagle DJ! Supporting Playworks
- May 27 – Mariel Freeman of Three Queens Yoga + Eagle DJ! Supporting Playworks
- June 11 – Justicia DeClue of Maha Yoga – Supporting Seamaac
- June 25th – Lisa O’Rear – Supporting Seamaac
- July 9th – Alex Holmes – Supporting Friends of FDR Park
- July 23rd – Stacia Nero – Supporting Friends of FDR Park
- August 13th – Alison Mungan – Supporting a non-profit of your choice!
- August 27th – Kilkenny Tremblay of Sanctuary Yoga and Mindfulness–Supporting a non-profit of your choice!
- September 10th – Katie Gould of KG Strong – Supporting a non-profit of your choice!
- September 24th – Ashley Rufo – Supporting a non-profit of your choice!
The best part: the rooftop bar at Bok will be open after class! You’ll have exclusive access to the Bok Bar, which is typically closed to the public on Tuesdays.
AND, because we’re so excited about this event, we’re offering all Bok Rooftop Yogis a special promo code to get 10% off our signature 21-Day Program. The code will be in your confirmation email after you buy tickets from Eventbrite.
Please bring your own mat, a water bottle, and a towel if you’ll need one. No need to print your ticket, just bring the Eventbrite QR code on your phone. The event tends to sell out, so we recommend getting your ticket in advance!
1901 S 9th St. Room 206B
Philadelphia, PA 19148